Does your board need more engagement? Do they know how to be fundraising resources? Are they leading your planning? I can assist with strategies to change and reengage boards leading to stronger organizations and more resources to accomplish more mission. Questions to ask on whether your organization could benefit from board training:
- Does your board have a track record of learning about the organization and addressing its issues?
- Do they consistently demonstrate commitment to the organization’s success, mission, and vision?
- Are meetings regular, purposeful and well-planned and attendance consistently strong?
- Are there regular meetings of focused subcommittees or task forces?
- Are your committees functioning well?
- Does your governance committee know what tasks it should focus on to perform well as a leadership group?
- Does your development committee need support and direction to stay on track? Sometimes, it’s just a matter of strategy, action plans, and accountability?
If you answered no, your organization might benefit from a half or full day training.
- Is your staff working together well as a team?
- Do you need your staff to grow in fundraising skills? Do they know how to communicate with donors or how to engage the community in supporting your organization?
- Are managers growing as leaders?
I can assist you in developing your staff to grow in their roles and work effectively with board toward a stronger nonprofit that is able to provide more impact in the community.